- Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): Ton Duc Thang University
- Study in: Vietnam
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: May 30, 2023
- Applied sciences
- Business administration
- Civil engineering
- Electrical & electronics engineering
- Environment and labor safety
- Finance and banking
- Foreign languages
- Industrial fine arts
- Information technology
- International studies
- Labor relation and trade unions
- Mathematics and statistics
- Social sciences and humanities
- Sport science
For more information on Master’s program click here.
Fully Funded Scholarships at Ton Duc Thang University will provide
- Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee.
- A partial scholarship covers half of the tuition fee and half of the accommodation fee.
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
Also check : Study in Italy: No Application Fee & IELTS Required
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Scholarships at Ton Duc Thang University
In order to qualify for the Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Language Requirements:
- For master’s programs taught in English: A TOEIC score of 600, TOEFL iBT score of 50, IELTS score of 5.5, or PET/FCE score of 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from the test date until the application date), or evidence of completing a bachelor’s or master’s program taught in English.
- For master’s programs taught in Vietnamese: A TOEIC score of 500, TOEFL iBT score of 45, IELTS score of 4.5, or PET/FCE score of 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from the test date until the application date), or evidence of completing a bachelor’s or master’s program taught in English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries around the world.
- Please make sure to include all the necessary documents for the application.
- Please ensure that the information provided is in English.
Also check : Study in Australia 2023: Fully Funded Scholarships …
How to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Ton Duc Thang University?
To apply for the Graduate Scholarship at Ton Duc Thang University, kindly follow the application instructions provided below:
(1) You have to apply online from here.
(2) Please complete the Online Application Form on the registration system available online, and remember to attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- I need the official version of my bachelor’s transcript for the correct major.
- require the authentic copy of my bachelor’s certificate for the appropriate major.
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Reference Letter of Bachelor’s thesis advisor
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- A report on your recent health check from an authorized clinic or hospital is required. The report should be no older than 6 months.
- English Language Proficiency
If you’re interested in finding out additional information about the Graduate Scholarship offered by Ton Duc Thang University and wish to submit an application, please visit the official website: